The Drunken Scholar Presents;
A gambling game for the drinking world.
What you'll need:
- A deck of cards
- Your drink of choice.
How to play:
1. Lay out the cards in an 'L' shape, place the 4 aces at the base of the L, then lay the next 8 cards of the deck along the length of the L face down.
2. Decide a player to be the race announcer. He/She will flip the cards during the game.
3. Before the game begins each player must bet a number of drinks on a suit of their choice that they believe to win the race, each player must drink half the amount of drink they bet, and then game can begin.
4. The race announcer starts the horse race by flipping over the first of the 8 cards, pushing the Ace of that suit forward, and then puts the next card from the deck down, when two of the same suit are shown in a row move up to the next car.
5. First to the finish wins!